The Syracuse Half Marathon quickly became one of New York’s premier road races in just its first year! UpState Event Management Inc is looking forward to bringing an even bigger and better event to CNY!
The second annual Syracuse Half Marathon will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York.
January 2nd – February 3rd — $55 (includes online processing fee) February 4th – March 10th — $65 (includes online processing fee) March 11th – March 21st (noon) — $75 (includes online processing fee)
Race Weekend — $80
All Central New York gyms and CrossFit boxes are invited to compete against each other at the 2nd Annual Syracuse Half Marathon.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (coed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the awards presentation!
- This is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat. * Be sure to bring current Gym or Crossfit key fob or key tag when you pick up your bib number.*
If your gym is not listed, please email email@example.com and we’ll set you up!
If you qualify for elite status according to the ”Elite Runner” page, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.
Included in Your Entry Fee:
• Hydration and fueling (aid) stations (5) – (With GU and Porta Potties)
• Medical support
• Post race party and hot pancake breakfast (includes Water, Redbull, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit, Granola Bars and much more!)